Find out if you have what it takes to be Employee of the Month in this all-new, fright-filled VR experience.
Five Nights at Freddy’s: Help Wanted 2 is the PlayStation VR2 sequel to the terrifying VR experience that brought new life to the iconic horror franchise. Improving on the original title, Help Wanted 2 introduces several brand new minigames that bring you face to face with familiar characters and locations from the series’ past. But all is not as it seems in this new job… It’ll be up to you to brave through the horrors to figure out the truth.
Back in 2019, we were so excited to share the first VR Five Nights at Freddy’s game, Five Nights at Freddy’s: Help Wanted. Since then, we’ve been fortunate to release the VR DLC Help Wanted: Curse of Dreadbear, the first fully explorable Five Nights at Freddy’s title Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach and we are currently adding another chapter to Security Breach’s story in the upcoming free DLC, Security Breach: Ruin! With all this time and experience under our belt we felt it was time to return to VR and create a brand-new game with even more of what fans know, love, and fear.
Help Wanted 2 will feel familiar to players who experienced the first game, but with all new games, locations, story, and animatronics. Do your best to complete your work as fast and as diligently as you can, but be careful. One wrong move at this job can lead to… unexpected consequences. Utilizing the enhanced power and fidelity of PS VR2, this title will be the most immersive, heart-racing Five Nights at Freddy’s title ever. PS VR2 sense controller and headset haptics let players feel every step, rumble, and shake as you race to complete your tasks on time. VR brings players even closer to the animatronics than ever before, just not too close, they have been known to bite.
Whether you’re a longtime fan of the series or this is your first time working at one of the Pizzerias, Five Nights at Freddy’s: Help Wanted 2 promises to excite, delight, and terrify you when it releases for PS VR2.
PlayStation Showcase 2023
PlayStation Studios & third-party publisher announcements
- Final Fantasy XVI launch trailer, Salvation, revealed
- Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 gameplay revealed
- Introducing Concord—a new PVP multiplayer FPS from Firewalk Studios coming to PS5 and PC
- Bungie unveils Marathon
- Watch the first trailer for Dragon’s Dogma 2, Capcom’s upcoming action-RPG
- Tower of Fantasy, an immersive cyberpunk open-world RPG, hits PS5 and PS4 this summer
- Two new playable characters join the Granblue Fantasy: Relink roster
- First Assassin’s Creed Mirage gameplay revealed, launches October 12
- Alan Wake 2 launches on PS5 October 17
- Foamstars, a fresh new party shooter revealed for PS5 and PS4
PS VR2 announcements
- New gameplay details revealed for Crossfire: Sierra Squad, coming to PS VR2
- Beat Saber launches on PS VR2 today with new Queen Music Pack
- Immersive PS VR2 action-shooter, Synapse, launches on July 4
- First look at Arizona Sunshine 2 revealed, launches on PS VR2 this year
- First PS VR2 footage for Resident Evil 4 VR Mode revealed
- Five Nights at Freddy’s: Help Wanted 2 – hiring again on PS VR2
- Revealing Ultros, a psychedelic sci-fi side-scroller coming to PS5 and PS4 in 2024
- Welcome to Revenant Hill, where your journey to become a witch’s familiar begins
- Towers of Aghasba hits PS5 next year – new gameplay details
- Revealing Cat Quest: Pirates of the Purribean, coming to PS5 and PS4 next year
- Phantom Blade Zero: a new beginning in a long journey
- Teardown hits PS5 later this year
- Meet the friends and foes of The Plucky Squire’s storybook world
- Introducing Neva, the beautiful new game from the developer of Gris
- The Talos Principle 2 brings mind-bending puzzles and haunting beauty to PS5
- Introducing Sword of the Sea, a new game from Giant Squid