Beat Saber owners can upgrade the base game from PS VR to PS VR2 for free.
You heard right. Beat Saber, one of the best-selling VR games of all time, is now available on PlayStation VR2. And we’re proud to announce that the Queen Music Pack is out now for $13.99 USD. With 11 iconic songs from the legendary rock band, the pack also features a new custom environment and unique light show for every song in the music pack.
Enjoy improved performance with the PlayStation VR2 version of Beat Saber, compared to the previous PlayStation VR version. Better yet, if you already own Beat Saber on PS VR, you can upgrade to PS VR2 for free. Any Beat Saber music packs previously purchased on PS VR are also transferable to PS VR2 at no extra cost.
The Queen Music Pack is a carefully curated track list full of great rock anthems from the band that redefined not only the music industry but influenced culture and lifestyle as well. The new custom environment features the silhouettes of the band members and a beautiful light show, unique to each song. All the levels also include our latest game mechanic: Arc & Chain Notes. Music packs are sold as additional content to the game.
Check the Queen Music Pack Hit Tracklist:
- Another One Bites the Dust
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Don’t Stop Me Now
- I Want It All
- Killer Queen
- One Vision
- Somebody to Love
- Stone Cold Crazy
- We Are The Champions
- We Will Rock You
A lot has changed since 2018, when we first launched Beat Saber on PlayStation VR. We’ve released 5 free Original Soundtracks and 17 music packs featuring artists like Imagine Dragons, Lady Gaga, The Weeknd, Linkin Park, Billie Eilish and more. We launched trending songs like Pop/Stars and fun meme songs like Crab Rave. Beat Saber now has a library with almost 200 songs from chart-topping artists and indie darlings.
Through the years we’ve added multiplayer and avatars to celebrate our community and give players meaningful new ways to play with others and express themselves. We developed new features, game mechanics and game modifiers to make the game an even more engaging and fun experience. And as our team has grown so has our community around the world.
Today, we’re proud to bring Beat Saber to PS VR2 and add music from Queen, one of the most influential bands in the world.
We’d like to thank every single one of our players and community members who have supported us through the years. Thank you for all the support, love, and excitement that you continue to share with us. If you’re joining us as a new player, we’re happy to welcome you to our enthusiastic community. If you’ve slashed away on PS VR before and are now upgrading to PS VR2, we’re excited to see you back!
PlayStation Showcase 2023
PlayStation Studios & third-party publisher announcements
- Final Fantasy XVI launch trailer, Salvation, revealed
- Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 gameplay revealed
- Introducing Concord—a new PVP multiplayer FPS from Firewalk Studios coming to PS5 and PC
- Bungie unveils Marathon
- Watch the first trailer for Dragon’s Dogma 2, Capcom’s upcoming action-RPG
- Tower of Fantasy, an immersive cyberpunk open-world RPG, hits PS5 and PS4 this summer
- Two new playable characters join the Granblue Fantasy: Relink roster
- First Assassin’s Creed Mirage gameplay revealed, launches October 12
- Alan Wake 2 launches on PS5 October 17
- Foamstars, a fresh new party shooter revealed for PS5 and PS4
PS VR2 announcements
- New gameplay details revealed for Crossfire: Sierra Squad, coming to PS VR2
- Beat Saber launches on PS VR2 today with new Queen Music Pack
- Immersive PS VR2 action-shooter, Synapse, launches on July 4
- First look at Arizona Sunshine 2 revealed, launches on PS VR2 this year
- First PS VR2 footage for Resident Evil 4 VR Mode revealed
- Five Nights at Freddy’s: Help Wanted 2 – hiring again on PS VR2
- Revealing Ultros, a psychedelic sci-fi side-scroller coming to PS5 and PS4 in 2024
- Welcome to Revenant Hill, where your journey to become a witch’s familiar begins
- Towers of Aghasba hits PS5 next year – new gameplay details
- Revealing Cat Quest: Pirates of the Purribean, coming to PS5 and PS4 next year
- Phantom Blade Zero: a new beginning in a long journey
- Teardown hits PS5 later this year
- Meet the friends and foes of The Plucky Squire’s storybook world
- Introducing Neva, the beautiful new game from the developer of Gris
- The Talos Principle 2 brings mind-bending puzzles and haunting beauty to PS5
- Introducing Sword of the Sea, a new game from Giant Squid