Gameplay showcases the god-like Valorian Knights in action.
Today has been an exciting day for the whole team at Counterplay Games. We have been hard at work on our upcoming PlayStation 5 title, Godfall, and are ecstatic to have everyone see the first official PS5 gameplay at the The Future of Gaming digital event.
The trailer gives players a glimpse into the world of Aperion, weapon classes, a selection of Valorplates, as well as the fast-paced, melee combat that you can expect to enjoy in Godfall.
In Godfall, Aperion is on the precipice of ruin. You are the last of the Valorian knights, god-like warriors able to equip Valorplates, legendary armor sets that transform wielders into unstoppable masters of melee combat. Players will tear through foes as they climb through some of the elemental realms and challenge the mad-god Macros who awaits you at the top.
Players will be able to master five weapon classes, unlock various Valorplates through gameplay, level up and learn new skills, and choose to fight solo or alongside friends with three-player PvE online co-op play.
We have a lot more to show and talk about with Godfall, so keep your eyes open in the upcoming days to learn moreabout Valorplates, weapon classes, and more.
We’re still hard at work and can’t wait for players to experience Godfall when it makes its console debut on PS5 and launches on PC this holiday season.
PlayStation 5 – The Future of Gaming
- PS5 showcase recap: Everything you need to know
- PlayStation Studios: First look at 9 new PS5 games
- Tribes of Midgard makes its console debut on PlayStation 5 in 2021
- The Pathless is coming to PS5
- Fear surrounds you in Resident Evil Village, coming to PS5 in 2021
- Deathloop makes its console debut on PS5 this holiday
- Half-bug, half-snack: Bugsnax arrives on PS5 this holiday
- Hitman 3 brings stealth, style to PS5 and PS4 in January
- Travel into the void in Solar Ash, coming to PlayStation 5
- Godfall debuts first official PlayStation 5 gameplay trailer
- Carve out a future: Jett: The Far Shore deploys to PS5 holiday 2020
- Ghostwire: Tokyo makes its console debut on PS5 in 2021
- Oddworld: Soulstorm is coming to PlayStation 5
- Goodbye Volcano High, an end-of-era love story, is coming to PS5
- Kena: Bridge of Spirits from indie studio Ember Lab announced for PS5
- A first look at Project Athia, designed for PS5
- Stray is coming to PS5 from BlueTwelve and Annapurna Interactive
- Grand Theft Auto V coming to PlayStation 5 in 2021