News includes a content update for Returnal, multiple Square Enix titles, a brand-new Capcom IP, and more.
UPDATE: Catch up on all the exciting news, gameplay reveals, and more from today’s State of Play.
State of Play: All Announcements
- Futuristic Exosuits clash with dinosaur hordes in Exoprimal, out in 2023
- New Ghostwire: Tokyo trailer showcases ghostly threats, out on PS5 March 25
- New Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin demo lets you carry over progress to full game
- Worlds collide in Forspoken, as Frey explores a land filled with corrupted creatures
- Gundam Evolution brings free-to-play FPS action to PS5 and PS4 in 2022
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Cowabunga Collection launches this year
- GigaBash brings multiplayer, monsters, and mayhem to PS5 and PS4 this year
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle R launches this fall
- Battle through hell and back in Trek to Yomi
- Returnal: Ascension update adds Co-Op and Tower of Sisyphus mode
- The DioField Chronicle announced for PS5 and PS4
- Valkyrie Elysium descends onto PS5 and PS4 in 2022
A new State of Play is upon us! Join us this Wednesday March 9 at 2 PM Pacific / 5 PM Eastern / 11:00 PM CET for new reveals and eye-catching updates for PS5 and PS4 titles. Note: We won’t have any updates on PlayStation VR2 titles or hardware in this broadcast.
The show is clocking in around 20 minutes, give or take, with a special focus on highlighting great games coming from some of our beloved Japanese publishers, though we’ll have a few updates from other developers located around the world, too.
Regarding Co-streaming and Video-On-Demand (VOD)
Please note that this broadcast may include copyrighted content (e.g. licensed music) that PlayStation does not control. We welcome and celebrate our amazing co-streamers and creators, but licensing agreements outside our control could interfere with co-streams or VOD archives of this broadcast. If you’re planning to save this broadcast as a VOD to create recap videos, or to repost clips or segments from the show, we advise omitting any copyrighted music.