We’re brewing up a day of back to back indie updates.
Hi everyone! We’re back today with a lineup of reveals, updates, and previews for seven thrilling indie games coming to PlayStation.
From mysterious horrors and action-packed dungeons, to colorful characters and thoughtful exploration, there’s a game from today’s announcements suited to every player.
Keep an eye here on PS Blog as the updates unfold every half hour, starting at 7am PT / 3pm BST / 4pm CEST.
Indie Spotlight announcements
- The origins of Hades, out next week on PS5, PS4
- Reverse-horror experience Carrion bursts onto PS4 later this year
- Crafting a tiny open world: A look behind the scenes at the creation of A Short Hike
- Sol Cresta revealed: PlatinumGames’ 36-years-in-the-making space shooter sequel
- Bewitching crafting adventure Wytchwood comes to brew on PS4 & PS5 this Fall
- How Axiom Verge 2 shakes up the formula
- Uncover the full story as Riley in Oxenfree II: Lost Signals, coming to PlayStation