First impressions of Iron Man VR, No Man’s Sky VR, Five Nights at Freddy’s VR and more
Salutations! Last week, the PlayStation Blog team journeyed to the exotic land of San Francisco to attend a hands-on event featuring a bundle of upcoming PlayStation VR experiences, many of which had just been announced during our first episode of State of Play.
We were plenty impressed by the lot of ’em, but we found time to write more detailed impressions of five new games coming to the platform in the months ahead. Peruse at your leisure, and hit the comments to let us know which ones stood out to you in last week’s show.
- Get your first look at Concrete Genie’s PS VR modes in action
- Hands on: 30 minutes with Marvel’s Iron Man VR
- Terrifying first impressions of Five Nights At Freddy’s VR: Helped Wanted
- Find out what it’s like to play No Man’s Sky in PS VR
- Hands-on with Blood & Truth: How the PS VR blockbuster makes you feel like an action hero