Arrowhead’s frenetic top-down squad shooter launches with 20% PS Plus discount
Greetings soldier! After the long wait, we are now excited that Helldivers will be launching tomorrow.
Are you ready to take the step up from being a regular soldier, to a true Helldiver? For a recruitment fee of only €20.99 you can become a permanent part of the scalpel of humanity’s military strength (disclaimer: survival cannot be guaranteed by the Super Earth Armed Forces).
For PlayStation Plus recruits there is also an additional 20% off during launch week only (4/3/ – 10/3), meaning that Plus members can get their hands on Helldivers for only €16.79!
We welcome recruits from any background, be it PS3, PS4 or PS Vita. We offer full Cross-Buy, Cross-Save and Cross-Play between the platforms. Liberating the galaxy is no one man’s job. Bring up to three friends from other neighbourhoods and fight for spreading democracy together!
Early recruits will acquire special Helldivers Ranger training. For a short period of time you have the chance to grab the Helldivers Ranger Pack add-on at no added cost. Specially trained in scouting and assassination of high value targets, these Rangers are the first to drop into the unknown. It comes with the Ranger Uniform, a LHO-63 ‘Camper’ rifle, and a ‘Humblebee’ Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Stratagem.
And remember; keep a lookout for more Helldivers content updates in the future!
Important safety tips for new Helldivers:
- Remember; friendly fire isn’t friendly.
- Taking out enemies before they eliminate your squad has proven to substantially increase the likelihood of survival.
- Helldivers’ uniforms are not fire proof.
- Being hit by objects, such as Hellpods, launched at supersonic speeds from orbit may cause bodily harm.
- Beware of false propaganda.
- Don’t be afraid of dying, another Helldiver will take your place.