An E3 update on Ready at Dawn’s forthcoming PS4 action game
E3 2014 is upon us. Exactly a year ago, we launched our new IP with a trailer that introduced The Order and its Knights. As we revealed more about the game in the months that followed, we left one questioned unanswered. Who is the enemy hidden in the fog?
- inFAMOUS First Light is coming to PS4 this August
- LittleBigPlanet 3 is coming soon to PS4
- The Last of Us Remastered PS4 release date and new trailer
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End trailer debuts at E3 2014
- From Software’s Bloodborne announced exclusively for PS4
- Entwined announced for PS4 – and it’s out now!
- Dead Island 2 announced for PS4
- No Man’s Sky is coming to PS4
- Not a Hero coming to PS4 and PS Vita, from the creators of OlliOlli
- Far Cry 4 – ‘Keys to Kyrat’ feature is exclusive to PlayStation
- The Order: 1886 – Release date, new trailer and Collector’s Edition unveiled
- The original Ratchet & Clank is being re-imagined for PS4
- YouTube app coming to PS4 this Autumn
The Half-Breeds are many, its different species having evolved in their own rights, becoming a formidable and deadly threat to humanity’s dominance. One species in particular has taken dominion over the lands of Northern Europe and has threatened the rule of man for centuries. Lycan was the name given by humans to the species of Half-Breeds that acquired certain lupine and feline traits. Upon seeing them, people equated their looks to the myth and legends of werewolves that had been retold from generation to generation.
What the Lycans lack in numbers, they make up in sheer strength and agility, and have proven to be some of the deadliest foes The Order has ever faced. In human form, they remain impossible to identify and as such, they hide in plain sight amongst the populace. With both Lycans and the Rebellion threatening the city of London, The Order must face enemies on all fronts.
It’s been amazing to see the excitement and support we have felt from the community since our announcement at last year’s E3. On behalf of the team at Ready At Dawn, I’m happy to tell you that The Order: 1886 will be launching on 20th February, 2015 exclusively on the PlayStation 4 globally.
In addition, I’m also thrilled to reveal our pre-order incentive and Collector’s Edition of The Order: 1886.
Pre-order from a participating retailer and get the Knight’s Arsenal DLC which includes both the Red Lightning Pack and the Arsonist Pack. Each pack includes an alternate outfit for Galahad and a variant weapon that players will be able to use during the single player campaign, including the Arsonist rifle and the Arc rifle prototype.
Our Collector’s edition comes in a special black casing, and contains a replica pendant of the blackwater vial worn by Knights of The Order. It also contains the exclusive digital content, woven coat of arms patches, concept art postcards and the official soundtrack.
- Replica Knight’s vial pendant
- The Order: 1886 Game
- Woven coat of arms patches for Isabeau & Galahad
- Symbol stickers
- Artwork postcards in wax sealed envelope
- Digital Content
- Pre-Order DLC (Knight’s Arsenal)
- Official Soundtrack with Bonus Tracks
- Unreleased Behind-The-Scenes Footage