Naughty Dog’s expanded classic lands on 30th July
The press conference at E3 2014 was a big one for us. We revealed not one but two trailers for PS4 projects we’re currently developing, and there was a very important announcement for The Last of Us Remastered.
- inFAMOUS First Light is coming to PS4 this August
- LittleBigPlanet 3 is coming soon to PS4
- The Last of Us Remastered PS4 release date and new trailer
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End trailer debuts at E3 2014
- From Software’s Bloodborne announced exclusively for PS4
- Entwined announced for PS4 – and it’s out now!
- Dead Island 2 announced for PS4
- No Man’s Sky is coming to PS4
- Not a Hero coming to PS4 and PS Vita, from the creators of OlliOlli
- Far Cry 4 – ‘Keys to Kyrat’ feature is exclusive to PlayStation
- The Order: 1886 – Release date, new trailer and Collector’s Edition unveiled
- The original Ratchet & Clank is being re-imagined for PS4
- YouTube app coming to PS4 this Autumn
The trailer is full 1080p and rendered in 60fps, which is what we’re targeting for the game. We’re working on various improvements such as higher resolution character models, improved lighting and shadows, upgraded textures, functionality unique to the PS4 controller and more. You’ll get the complete The Last of Us experience as the PS4 version includes the highest rated standalone single player DLC expansion for PlayStation ever, Left Behind, all difficulty modes (including Grounded Mode, the newest, hardest difficulty level) for single player and both our multiplayer map packs, Abandoned Territories and Reclaimed Territories.
We recently announced that it’ll be a level playing field in Factions mode as player progress from The Last of Us PS3 multiplayer will not carry over to the PS4 version. However PS3 players will be getting a supply bonus to give their progression a boost. We can now also say that all current DLC content – head items, weapons, and survival skills – that you have purchased for PS3 will be available for you in the PS4 version.
Pre-order The Last of Us Remastered today. We’ll have more details on the game over the next two months as 30th July approaches.