New calendar feature added, 100 app limit increased
Hi everyone. Today we’re releasing PlayStation Vita system software update version 3.10 with lots of exciting new features.
Good news for you all – you will now be able to display over 100 applications on Home screen. The limit has been increased to 500 icons.
We have enhanced the parental control features. You will be able to restrict PS Store access, and with a children’s age guide for each level it is easier to find the right level for your children. We’ve also added an information guide for TrendMicro web security.
With the Calendar app, you’ll be able to create gameplay events with your friends and sync your calendar with Google Calendar. You’ll also be able to invite your friends to share events by using Messages and Email.
You can check and manage Memory Card usage with Manage Content on Memory Card.
See other updates below:
- Music – You will now be able to search for content saved on a connected device such as a PC.
- Video – You’ll be able to now sort content by size.
- Rotate Screen Automatically has been added to Photos to control tilt sensor for rotation of images.
- Freeform has been added to the Panoramic mode selection list.
- Adjust Daylight Saving Automatically has been added.
- 30 minutes has been added in Enter Standby Mode Automatically.
Let us know what you think of the new update in the comments below. What new feature are you most looking forward to?