It has been a big weekend for us here at Naughty Dog. We revealed a brand new trailer for The Last of Us and confirmed the release date for the title, which will be 7th May 2013 across the PAL region!
This is our second trailer release and our first since announcing The Last of Us at least year’s VGA show. You can watch the full, uncensored trailer below. We’ve tried to keep the trailer as spoiler-free as possible, while giving you some hints at the tense, emotional narrative the development team has crafted for The Last of Us. Enjoy!
That’s not all – we are also excited to announce details on the bonus content you can get for pre-ordering your copy of The Last of Us. Participating retailers will offer either the Sights and Sounds Pack, which includes:
- The official soundtrack of the game
- A PS3 dynamic theme featuring the cover art
- Two avatars for your PSN profile – Winter Joel and Winter Ellie
Or the Survival Pack, which includes:
- Bonus experience points for multiplayer
- A multiplayer melee attack booster
- Some extra starting in-game cash
- Special customizable character items for multiplayer
- Two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which will be unlocked after your complete the single player campaign
Multiplayer, wha? Exactly, we haven’t talked much about multiplayer other than confirming that we’ll be working to include it in The Last of Us. We’re not quite ready to talk about it yet, but stay tuned as we’ll be revealing more details on multiplayer before The Last of Us is released on 7th May 2013.
The team here is pumped to head into the home stretch to finish The Last of Us. It’s been looking pretty great so far – and we can’t wait to show you more in the coming months!
Join the ConversationAdd a Comment
But don't be a jerk!
Loading More Comments