Hi there, Sophia from Lockwood here to tell you about Mercia: Fractured Realms, a beautifully detailed and expansive free-to-play fantasy RPG for PlayStation Home. It offers an experience unlike anything you’ll have come across on the platform before, and we think it’s the closest PlayStation Home has come to a full boxed product title running within its engine.
Offering a compelling, unique story and universe to explore, beautifully realised environments and awesome combat with multiple character, weapon, magic and enemy types, Mercia: Fractured Realms is a truly immersive experience.
Complete quests or sell items in the Mercian Store to get gold that you can trade for new weapons and consumables. Additionally, new armour packs that you can purchase from the store unlock as you progress. This will make you really stand out as a Ranger, Fighter or Defender, and can also help you identify other players of a similar level to team up with. You can also pick up reward items such as clothing, companions and furniture as you level up.
The accessible, replayable, cooperative gameplay and wealth of customisations deepen with your commitment, allowing for an enriched experience. Here are some of the game’s key features:
- Befriend the Guardians who will guide you through the game and give you quests
- Brave the dungeons to battle gruesome Beetles and savage Lizards
- Explore the rooms and corridors as you make your way through Mercia: Fractured Realms. You never know what you might find!
- Pick up drops from enemies, find chests and loot bags – and don’t forget to take your items to the Mercian Store to get some Gold!
- Choose from Ranger, Fighter or Defender character classes, as well as a wealth of magic and weapon types to play the way you want
- Level up your character and your Stones to increase your chances of survival and improve your magical abilities
- Unlock an abundance of rewards, including clothing, companions and furniture
- Meet up with other Mercians in The Sanctuary and go into battle together!
Lockwood Publishing and Sony Computer Entertainment are excited to bring this unique RPG experience to PlayStation Home. A broken world is in need of heroes; will you rise to the challenge?
Check out Mercia’s Facebook page for extra content, including developer diaries and concept art; or follow Lockwood on Twitter if that’s more your thing!
Join the ConversationAdd a Comment
But don't be a jerk!
Loading More Comments