Have you ever moved your bedroom furniture around because you fancied a change? I’ve been in that kind of mood with this blog over the last couple of weeks, trying out new content ideas and laying down some redevelopment plans that should make the site easier to use and ensure that the strongest posts get more visibility. Just this week we’ve had a guest post from PS3Trophies.org that seemed popular; a new feature called Inside SCEE that I’d love to hear your feedback on; and the return of the Weekend Debate, formerly of Friday fame. I’m off work this weekend but will try and jump on the comments if I can find a spare second; if not I’ll see you on Monday.
Here’s your recap:
PlayStation.Blog.Europe Weekly Content Recap
- Take A Brutal History Lesson With The Cursed Crusade – Learn about the fourth Crusade while you’re breaking skulls.
- This Week On The SingStore (11 July 2011) – Nina gives us a new track list for the weekend.
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy Of Trophy Guides – For our first guest post, Dan Webb of PS3Trophies.org explains the tribulations of creating trophy guides. More guest posts to come…
- Resistance 3: “Full Circle” Dev Diary – The latest in a series of dev diaries taking us behind the scenes of Resistance 3.
- PlayStation Plus 1st Anniversary Treat And Welcome Back Problem Fixed – The latest new game in Plus’s birthday month is Castle Crashers.
- ‘Heads-Up’ Game Store Update 13th July 2011 – This week’s digital publish goes live.
- PlayStation Home: Enter The Octagon – UFC hits PlayStation Home.
- Section 8: Prejudice Drops Into PSN With Some Extra Weight – The value-for-money FPS is coming to PS3 with extra content.
- VidZone Update: All Video Problems Fixed, Get Back To VidZone!!! – Ben brings the regular VidZone update.
- From The GT5 Signature Edition To An SLS AMG – Find out which GT5 player has won one of the world’s most exotic supercars.
- The House Of The Dead: OVERKILL Extended Cut Box Art Revealed, New Poster Artworks And Screenshots – We see which exclusive features are coming to the PS3 version of the zombie shooter.
- Inside SCEE: Ali Bergstrom-Allen, Home Service Producer – The first in a new series profiling SCEE staff and finding out how they turned their love for games into a career.
- inFAMOUS 2 User-Generated Missions: Tutorial Videos – Get UGC tips direct from Sucker Punch and create your own inFamous 2 missions.
- PixelJunk Shooter 2 Free Online Battle Stage GET! – PixelJunk Shooter 2 has unleashed its FREE online battle demo upon PSN users.
- The Weekend Debate: Development Dreams – The most insightful, interesting and/or amusing comments will win their authors a voucher code for a game or service, depending on what I’m able to blag that week.
- Starhawk: Creating A New Universe And Comic-Con Fun – Check the new Behind the Scenes video of Starhawk: Creating A New Universe
- Hideo Kojima Talks Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, Peace Walker HD, PS Vita – We caught up with Kojima! Enjoy the Q&A, and leave your favorite Metal Gear moments in the comments!