The time is finally upon us and I’m pleased to be able to share with you the multiplayer beta plans for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception.
The beta will be available to download from PlayStation Store later today and will run until the 13th July. To download, just go onto the PS Store and click on the Uncharted banner which will take you through to the download page.
As this is a beta, the content and game modes will change over the course of the testing period; overall there will be nine game modes for you to get to grips with, some familiar, some new to Uncharted 3. They are:
- Team Deathmatch (5 vs. 5)
- Free For All (8 players)
- Plunder (capture the treasure 5 vs. 5)
- 3-Team Deathmatch (three teams of two members competing)
- Team Objective (tactical, task-orientated 5 vs. 5 matches)
- High Stakes (bet on your skill by putting your XP and cash on the table)
Additionally, three co-op modes will be making an appearance:
- Co-op Arena (Survive 10 rounds against the enemy AI with friends)
- Co-op Adventure (a unique adventure to play through with friends)
- Co-op Hunter (You and a friend join forces with the AI to hunt two heroes)
For those of you lucky enough to get early access to the beta, which varied by territory, let us know your experience so far in the comments section.
I look forward to seeing you guys online this week!