PlayStation.Blog.Europe Weekly Content Recap
- This Week On The SingStore (23 July 2009) — This week SingStore update with all the classic hits you’ve asked for, like Depeche Mode and many more
- UK Exclusive Premiere Of U2 Video On VidZone Today — The first ever Vidzone video exclusive was released on Thursday with the premiere of the new great U2 video
- Spanish Buzz! World Quiz Winner Found — We have a finalist in Spain for Buzz! : World Championships Grand Final. Lucky Juan María will represent Spain in the final contest. You all wished him good luck!
- WipEout Fury Developer Diary – Creating The New Zone Tracks — Rita tells us all about what it’s like to work on WipEout and create new Tracks in the Developer Diary
- LittleBigPlanet Community Reaches One Million Creations! — There are now more than 1 millions levels to play in LittleBigPlanet, thanks to all the community members who constantly create, play and share!
- PlayStation Store Update – 23rd July 2009 — Anticipated WipEout Fury expansion pack which is now available? Or the third map pack for Killzone 2, Napalm and Cordite, with two new weapons and two new maps, as well as a bundle pack of all three packs for anybody who has yet to try any of the previous maps. As for the two new games available for you, they come in the form of Shatter and Crystal Defenders, both taking well known gameplay styles and each giving them their own individual twists.
- Hustle Kings… The King Of Pool Games —
Unpredictable AI and amazing ball action, so take a cue and pot some holes with Hustle Kings. Complete knock out!
- New Music Coming To SingStar: Universal Music For The SingStore, Motown and Take That Disc Releases — This will bring hits from Universal to the SingStore across SCEE territories starting with the first instalment on August 8th from the likes of Elton John, The Police and Nirvana through to more recent acts such as The Killers, Scissor Sisters and Girls Aloud.
Courtesy of Victor Zuylen – Editor, Killzone Community