PlayStation.Blog.Europe Weekly Content Recap
- SingStore June Download Chart — Evanescence proved popular once again, taking the top two spots in the SingStore Download Chart, with Ray Charles’ classic “Hit The Road Jack” and the Roxette songpacks close behind.
- Gran Turismo PSP — Your Questions Answered — The US producers of GT PSP answered readers most frequently asked questions about Polyphony Digital’s upcoming game.
- VidZone Update — Madness were this week’s featured artists with a playlist including Baggy Trousers, Our House and It Must Be Love. New content arrived in the form of Rage Against The Machine, Cypress Hill, Celine Dion (VidZone guilty pleasure!), plus all the live videos from Jerry Lee Lewis and the brilliant hair styles of DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince in “Summertime”.
- Update: Buzz! HQ And Studio Spaces Are Back — Rob Rutter made a brief appearance to confirm that the Buzz! HQ and Studio Spaces were back in action.
- PlayStation Store Update – 16th July 2009 — While Mike waxed lyrical about the Eagles of Death Metal tracks for Guitar Hero: World Tour, we also saw two new full PSP games this week – Tomb Raider and Brothers in Arms D-Day, and dressed Sackboy up in a varity of Ghostbusters costumes!
- ModNation Racers Trailer — A great new video from the developer of ModNation. Ninety seconds of footage that captures the core values of ModNation — Racing, Creating and Sharing made fun for everyone!
- WipEout Fury Developer Diary – New Game Modes — WipEout HD programmer Zico Liu told us the lastest news on the WipEout HD Fury expansion pack, with an in-depth update on the three new race modes in the game – Eliminator, Zone Battle and Detonator.
Courtesy of Victor Zuylen – Editor, Killzone Community
- Killzone 2 DCL Napalm & Cordite; The Weapons Pack — “Seb Downey from Guerilla Games dropped by to show us some new Killzone 2 video and tell us about the latest downloadable content pack – Napalm & Cordite: The Weapons Pack.”