PlayStation.Blog.Europe Weekly Content Recap
- This Week On The SingStore – Thursday 9th July 2009 — Lots of great tracks this week from Radiohead, Blur, Ashford & Simpson, Kelly Clarkson, Erasure and Lily Allen, plus a Coldplay SongPack. Nina will be joining us again on Monday with the download chart for June.
- 3-and-a-half Minutes With Polyphony Digital’s Kazunori Yamauchi — Jeff speaks to the head of Polyphony, Kazunori Yamauchi, about how he and the team managed to squeeze the full GT experience onto PSP and, amongst other things, the famous Top Gear GT-R vs Bullet Train race.
- MAG Developer Diary – Episode #4: Command & Control System — Here’s Zipper to explain the gameplay system they’re implementing in MAG to prevent it descending into a crazy free-for-all. Sadly this is the final part in our video developer diaries, but we’ll be sure to bring you more information on MAG as we countdown to release.
- WipEout Fury Developer Diary – Environment Design — Another great dev diary from SCEE Liverpool Studios, this time it’s all about how the team piece together the stunning futuristic environments of WipEout HD. This post also includes answers to your questions from last week’s update.
- PlayStation Store Update – 9th July 2009 — The arrival of Battlefield 1943 on the Store this week might be grabbing all of the headlines, but there’s loads more great content to keep us all busy: demos for Ghostbusters and Fuel, the “Adrenaline” expansion pack for MotorStorm: Pacific Rift and plenty more.
- An Introduction To Trine: Coming Soon To PSN — Publishers Nobilis Games give us a preview of the much-anticipated Trine, a new puzzle game coming to the PlayStation Store this summer.
- The Summer Of PSP Arrives In The UK – Lots Of Fun In The Sun, Competitions And More — The PSP tour bus will be wending it’s merry way to UK theme parks and festivals throughout July and August, and you could win a holiday in Florida on the Summer of PSP website. (Be sure to check out MobileTone’s excellent song in the comments!)
- Killzone 2 DLC #3 – “Napalm & Cordite” (and flames and bolts) – A look at all the new features and fixes coming up in version 1.28 of Killzone 2, as Guerrilla Games make their preparations for the Napalm and Cordite DLC pack.