PlayStation.Blog.Europe Weekly Content Recap
- SingStore Update – Thursday, 25 June 2009 — A Take That SongPack plus great tracks from Blur, Adam & The Ants and loads more – get the full list of this week’s SingStore update here.
- Buzz! French Final, Saturday 13.06.09 In The “Ciné 13 Theatre”, Paris — The first of our Buzz! World Championships national final took place in Paris this week – here’s Rene from our French team with a full report.
- MAG Developer Diary – Episode #2 — What does it take to design epic 256-player battles? Zipper explain some of the technical and design challenges they’ve faced whilst working on MAG.
- PS3 Firmware (v2.80) Update —
- PlayStation @ Glastonbury – What’s On And Where You Can Find Us — Want to hide from the mud in the SingStar Snug? The info you need is here, along with a full line-up listings for the Queen’s Head tent.
- PlayStation@Glastonbury – Guilty Pleasures And The SingStar Champ! — Check a video of our UK SingStar Guilty Pleasures champion in action!
- PlayStation Store Update – 25 June 2009 — Zuma hits the Store this week, along with extras for LBP, High Velocity Bowling, Guitar Hero and Rock Band.
- Super Stardust HD Celebrates It’s Two Year Anniversary — “Super Stardust HD is on special offer this week – find out more about this and the history of Super Stardust HD, with a special appearance by an evil mutant penguin, from the dev team.
- The King Of Pool Games…. At E3! — It sounds like the Hustle Kings team had loads of fun at E3, with the game impressing gamers, industry veterans and media alike
- PlayStation @ “Donauinselfest 2009″ – Europe’s Biggest Open Air Festival In Vienna — A preview of what our Austrian team are up to at the biggest open air festival in Europe.
- Overlord II Demo Follow-up – Your Questions Answered — Codemasters’ Community Manager answers some of your questions about the nefarious new PS3 title.
- MotorStorm: Pacific Rift – Speed Weekend, The Weekend Festival that Never Ends — Evolution Studios’ Jed Ashforth divulges a few secrets about the Speed Weekend festival mode, part of the forthcoming Speed expansion pack.
From the English PlayStation.com Forums:
Courtesy of Michael “MB” Shillingford – EN Community Team Leader
- LittleBigPlanet Contraption Challenge: Siege Weapon! — Wrecker balls, trebuchets and ballistae! If it’s made for destroying stuff, enter it into the third LittleBigPlanet Contraption Challenge!
- SOCOM Confrontation Thursday Fun Nights — Itching for tactical multiplayer action? Join JimmyJumble and the Official PlayStation Community in our weekly SOCOM Confrontation get together.
- Epic Twits! — Take a browse through the PlayStation Community’s gaming twitter contacts – from Media Molecule to Sucker Punch. Oh, and er… Stephen Fry.
- Community Events — Gaming solo? Take a look at the ongoing list of events hosted by members of the Official PlayStation Community and get involved!
- The Language of Dance — We got a bit silly this week and decided to invent an emergency form of communication via the means of PlayStation Home dances – check it out!
Courtesy of Victor Zuylen – Editor, Killzone Community