Update: The Winners!
- Dandri Bradley (@DLB23)
- Kyle Durant (@thegoodkyle)
- Joshua McLemore (@hojjoshMC)
- Jeremy Mendoza (@Shotgun6343)
- Alexander Walker (@Whiteboy7thst)
Today, I’m pleased to reveal a new competition, sponsored by MOFILM, that will offer winners the chance to become PlayStation 4 insiders, gain access to PS4 games and hardware, and file reports based on their experiences.
The premise is simple. We are looking to find five passionate, informed, and talented bloggers (video bloggers too!) to help cover PS4 events, games, and hardware in preparation for this holiday. As a member of the PlayStation community blogging team, you’ll gain access to pre-release gameplay of new titles, interviews with PlayStation developers, and the chance to join us at gaming events along the way.
To get involved, register on the MOFILM site and submit a short video – no more than 60 seconds please – to state your case. Explain your ideas for content you’d like to create. If you already have a YouTube channel or a blog, tell us about it. If you have a gaming specialty or expertise, let us know. We want to know why you love gaming, what interests you about the PS4 system, and why you’re a perfect fit to become a member of the PlayStation community blogging team. This is your chance to sell yourself!
As the sponsor of this contest, MOFILM has created a contest launch page that has all the information you’ll need to submit your video: you can download and review the contest rules and upload your video once it’s ready. This is your one chance to show us that you’re the one that we want, so give it your best shot!
You must be 18 or older and a legal resident of the US to enter. The contest will be open from Tuesday, July 2nd until Monday, August 12th and no entries will be accepted after the closing date. Winners will be announced on August 21st.
We can’t wait to see your entries, so get cracking — greatness awaits!
Here’s a quick summary of what the five winners will receive – you can get all the specifics on the MOFILM contest launch page:
- A trip to PAX in Seattle, WA from August 29 – September 2nd, 2013, to check out games and secure video coverage. Includes $1,000 in spending money.
- A trip for you and a guest to the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, NV, currently scheduled for January 2014.
- Access to upcoming PlayStation games and news. You will be part of the PlayStation community blogging team until January 2014, so get ready to create videos and blog about the coolest and most exclusive PlayStation activity.
- Opportunities to attend select PlayStation events.
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments