Well, we haven’t done this in awhile…
It’s not particularly new or improved, but here are some of the stories we read this week – about a fraction of the stories that I *wanted* to read this week, but, well, I haven’t beaten inFAMOUS 2 yet. Priorities! Of course, you’re welcome to add links of your own in the comments (they’ve got to be screened to make sure their not spam, so it could/will take several hours before they might show up. Please keep that in mind).
Finally, to all the daddies, baby daddies, and baby daddy’s daddies, happy Fathers Day.
The PS.Blog weekly reading list (Week of June 13, 2011)
- Best of PlayStation at E3 2011 – IGN
- Sony: PS Vita matching PS3 product pipeline – ComputerAndVideoGames.com
- Uncharted 3 online Interview with Naughty Dog – GamerFitNation.com
- E3 For Families: Sony Apologizes, Puts on a Show – GeekDad
- Tretton: Mobile Gaming Won’t Steal Away Portable Console Gamers – Gamasutra
- One on One: Jack Tretton, Sony C.E.O. America – NYTimes.com
- Why I’m Buying the PlayStation 3D TV (And Why You Should Too) – SlashGear
- The Top 25 PlayStation Network Games – IGN
- Battlefield 3 Looks Just Fine On Console, Thanks – Kotaku
- A Sneak Peek of ‘Uncharted 3’ – Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
- Sony’s PlayStation Home generated half a million visits during E3 – VentureBeat
- PlayStation Soaring, Becomes Top 10 Brand on Facebook – IndustryGamers
- inFAMOUS 2: Reviews – GameTrailers
- Tom Bissell reviews L. A. Noire, the latest hit game from Rockstar Games – Grantland
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments