Happy Easter to everyone out there. I hope there is chocolate, a great day with family, and – if you’re lucky – a day off tomorrow for some quality gaming time.
As I was putting together the list this morning, this “cover” for the monthly digital Kotaku Magazine caught my eye, reminding me to remind everyone in the Pacific Northwest to come try out PlayStation Move this Thursday in Seattle. See you there?
The PS Blog weekly reading list (Week of March 29, 2010)
- Review: Fat Princess: Fistful Of Cake – The Sixth Axis
- Hands on with ModNation Racers on PSP – Pocket Game
- The core have “looked down their nose” at motion gaming, says Dille – VG247
- Game of the Month: March 2010 – PlayStation Universe
- Sony’s Dille talks PS3 marketing evolution – GameSpot
- Hands-on: PlayStation Move: The future of gaming – Examiner.com
- Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love Review – IGN
- Cage: Heavy Rain Sales Sent ‘Very Strong Message’ About Innovation – Gamasutra
- Q&A with God of War III technical art group manager Giovanni Luis – Examiner.com
- What We Think (and Hope) the God of War III Teaser Might Be – IGN
- The Art of God of War III at Gallery Nucleus – Joystiq
- Zen Studios’ Planet Minigolf will be Move-enabled – Joystiq