Well, then. This is what happens when we leave town for PAX: The smallest reading list of the year. Please help us out, if you would, by sharing your favorite links this week.
And do enjoy your long Labor Day Weekend.
The PS Blog weekly reading list (Week of August 31, 2009)
- Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars Preview – IGN
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona: Let’s Get Funky – Siliconera
- Insomniac Games offers weapons class at PAX – GameSpot
- PSP Review: Fate/unlimited codes – GamePro Arcade
- ModNation Racers Preview (PlayStation 3) – Gaming Age
- Sony packaging ‘Gran Turismo’ with PSP – USATODAY.com
- LittleBigPlanet PSP Screenshots – Kotaku
- CEDEC 09: Sony Demonstrates Photo and Facial Recognition Technology – Gamasutra
- Katamari Forever Direct-Feed Developer Gampelay Walkthrough: PS3 1080p Rolling Power! – G4tv.com
- Exclusive Uncharted 2 Cinematic Mode Interview – Machinima.com
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack In Time Interview – Gamervision
- Rockin’ with Sony & some bands at Virgin Mobile FreeFest -Destructoid
- Design the PS3A Sackboy – the winner announced – PS3 Attitude
- King of Fighters XII PS3 Patched, Now Hopefully Less Laggy – VGBlogger.com
- Sucker Punch looking for an artist hip to ‘urban style’ – Joystiq
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments