As you read this, we’re off to Seattle for this weekend’s Penny Arcade Expo. The highlight (for us, at least), will be Friday’s MAG-themed PAX Meet-up, where we’ll be seeing some of you tomorrow night. We’re particularly excited that this’ll be the first time beta participants will be able to engage in a full-on, Only-On-PlayStation, 256-player mega-battle.
We’re so excited, in fact, that we’d like some of you readers to join us even if you can’t make it to the Emerald City and our Now-Sold-Out-Even–Though-We-Weren’t-Selling-Tickets Event.
No matter where you may be this holiday weekend, we want you to join the Shadow War with Zipper Interactive developers and your fellow PS.Blog readers, so we’ll be giving away some super-exclusive MAG closed beta codes throughout the day via Twitter!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Follow us on Twitter!
- The PlayStation Twitter account will tweet out 4 MAG-related questions throughout the day (9/3/2009). That’s TODAY.
- The first 6 people to @reply the @SonyPlayStation account with the correct answer for each question will win a MAG beta code.
- There will be 6 winners for each question – 24 winners total.
- PlayStation will direct message the codes to the winners by the end of the day.
Giveaway Terms and Conditions:
- US residents only.
- The beta code winners will still be under a NDA (aka, you can’t write or blog about your experiences, or take screenshots, etc. We’ll know it was you!!)
- PlayStation.Blog will giveaway 24 beta codes on Thursday, Sept. 3rd via Twitter.
- One MAG question will be tweeted every hour starting at 10:00 am PT.
- First 6 followers to @reply the @SonyPlayStation account with the correct answer get a beta code.
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments