GDC is coming up rather quickly, and Chris and I are working on the same thing we did last year – the PlayStation.Blog.Lounge. The goal is to let the media go hands on with our latest and greatest, as well as conduct interviews with our producers and dev teams. Then they tell you about it. There’s also some tasty food and a veritable keg o’ caffeine.
This year, I wanted to extend the invitation to you, our dear readers. So after the media shuffle off to assorted GDC parties and dinners Wednesday evening, we’re going to re-open the doors for PlayStation fans. There’ll be fun, food, prizes, and, of course, it’ll be free. More details and RSVP instructions coming up tomorrow.
Here’s what else we’re working on for this week:
- We were really happy with the response to our call for Killzone 2 launch pics, so we’re working on your next mission – with a significantly bigger incentive.
- Actually, there are a number of other contests and competitions starting this week…
- This week’s live chat goes Portable.
- All the details on this week’s Spring Fever PSN game
- I find out if myself and Mrs. PlayStation.Blog are having a boy or a girl.
Personally, I’m an online co-op guy, and can’t imagine playing through alone. All right, see you again soon!