How many of you are dreading having to go back to school/work on Monday?
While I’ve definitely enjoyed the past 12 days or so away from the office (and the comparatively massive amount of gaming time it afforded me), I’m looking forward to heading out to CES next week to share what we’ll have at the positively massive Sony booth.
We hope you enjoyed Kristin’s How-To series; I know that for many of you power users, it’s old news, but hopefully the hundreds of thousands of news PS3 owners found that they got more than just an awesome Blu-ray and game-playing system.
Personally, I accomplished *most* of my holiday gaming goals, completing Mirror’s Edge and Dead Space, and clambering my way through most of the enjoyable Prince of Persia.
And apparently I did a fair amount of reading. Despite the Holidays being a slower than normal time, some interesting stuff was written over the past couple of weeks:
The PS Blog weekly reading list (Holiday Edition)
- Some People Use The PS3 For Web Browsing, Less People Use The Wii – Kotaku
- Killzone 2 musical score is 90 minutes long, soundtrack album is a possibility – PS3 Fanboy
- Pre-order Resistance: Retribution and get an early access demo – Destructoid
- Top 10 Games of 2008 – Wired
- Holiday cards: Resistance’s V7 Splicer is the gift that keeps on slicing – Destructoid
- Ernst & Young, Microsoft to use Home to hold virtual meetings – PS3 Fanboy
- LittleBigPlanet Interview – IGN
- Pre-order Killzone 2 from Gamestop, get the demo – Joystiq
- PS Fanboy Best of 2008 awards – PS3 Fanboy
- Nippon Ichi: Disgaea 2 Getting Downsized For PSP – Kotaku
- Pre-order Killzone 2, get free ISA/Helghast costumes for Home – PS3 Fanboy
- Resistance 2 Podcast: Multiplayer Tweaks Coming – Kotaku
- Crash Commando Review – IGN
- PixelJunk Monsters Coming To PSP In 2009 – Kotaku
- Postmortem: Insomniac’s Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction – Gamasutra
- LittleBigPlanet Metal Gear Solid Hands-on – IGN
- New Indie Videogame Movement – WSJ.com
What did you read/play over the break?