As we mentioned last week, the eagerly-anticipated (understatement of the year) SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation Public Beta is less than a day away. Just in case you missed this recent message on SOCOM.com, and so you don’t furiously, continuously refresh your inbox at midnight – bringing Gmail to its knees – here’s SCEA’s Seth Luisi with the rundown:
We apologize to everyone for the inconvenience of the SOCOM: Confrontation Public Beta delay. However, I am happy to say that everything has now been worked out and the SOCOM: Confrontation Public Beta will go live in North America tomorrow for anyone who has preordered at GameStop/EB GAMES. You must be registered for the SOCOM: Confrontation Public Beta using the instructions provided on the GameStop/EB GAMES SOCOM: Confrontation Public Beta voucher to get your SOCOM: Confrontation Public Beta code.
Assuming you’ve already registered, here is what to expect. At around 10am Pacific Daylight Time, e-mails containing the SOCOM: Confrontation Public Beta PSN codes will start going out in bursts. The e-mails will start arriving at e-mail in-boxes throughout the day. The e-mail will be sent to the PSN login e-mail address you provided when you registered for the SOCOM: Confrontation Public Beta. To redeem the SOCOM: Confrontation Public Beta PSN code, use the following steps:
* Go to the PLAYSTATION Network Icon on the PLAYSTATION 3 XMB (XrossMediaBar).
* Select “Account Management.”
* Select “Transaction Management.”
* Choose “Redeem PLAYSTATION® Network Card or Promotion Code.”
* Enter the SOCOM: Confrontation Public Beta code which you received in the e-mail.
* Click “Continue.”
* The download will be available on the next screen.
* Redeem and download your own SOCOM: Confrontation Public Beta client first, then give the code to two other friends.
I look forward to seeing you all on-line in the SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation Public Beta.
For continuous updates on the SOCOM beta, and everything else in the world of SOCOM – keep your browser pointed to SOCOM.com.
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments