OK, here’s the PS Blog’s plan for E3, tell me what you think (suggestions are welcome): Live Blog the PlayStation Press Conference, show floor updates, previews, Q&As, more developer interviews (including folks from Insomniac Games).
We’ll start off tomorrow with: This week’s PLAYSTATION Store plan (this will answer most of the questions you’ve been asking recently) and a big update on a game we *haven’t* been talking about for a little while.
Below you’ll find the stories we found interesting over the past week. As always, feel free to share your favorite links in the comments below. Comments may take longer than usual to appear – we’re on our way to LA.
Speaking of which, I hope to meet you Tuesday!
The PS Blog weekly reading list (Week of 6/30)
- LocoRoco 2 is 75% complete, more biting confirmed – Destructoid
- Stream YouTube videos directly to your XMB – PS3 Fanboy
- Konami continues MGS4 DLC support with new music – PS3 Fanboy
- 10 Questions: Insomniac’s Ted Price – GameDaily
- LocoRoco 2 Confirmed, Detailed – 1UP
- Make Sackboy papercraft, Media Molecule shows how – PS3 Fanboy
- PS3: Sony Combines Zombies And… Google Earth – Kotaku
- Patapon 2 Announced – 1UP
- Siliconera and PSP Fanboy present the Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee 2 charity tournament – PSP Fanboy
- Meet with PS fanboys in LA next week – PS3 Fanboy
- 2.41 Firmware Brings New PS3 Platinum Trophy – Kotaku
- Editorial: Why I Prefer Sony Controllers – PSXextreme