These last few days have felt like the week before the Super Bowl. Rumors, excitement, breaking news, and you know what? It’s only going to ramp up from here. Here’s what we covered during “E3 Hype Week.” See you from LA!
- PS3 System Software Update (v2.41): Featuring the redesigned Platinum trophy.
- PAIN Amusement Park: First Trailer and Preview: Look for more on this PAIN update next week.
- Bionic Commando: Rearmed, PSN Features: Revealed: Thanks to special guest blogger Ben Judd!
- Inside the Developers Studio: Deb Mars: Our favorite PixelJunkie is working on some cool stuff!
- Burnout Paradise – Codename: Cagney update is live: Thanks Criterion, you’re welcome here any time!
- Inside the Developers Studio: Kyle Shubel: We’ll hear more from Mr. Shubel soon.
- PlayStation Store Update: 4 demos, including Siren: Blood Curse.
- THE EYE OF JUDGMENT: Official Online Tournaments Begin Next Week!: I hope those Free Card Fridays come in handy…
- Inside the Developers Studio: Tsubasa Inaba: More details on Siren: Blood Curse upcoming soon.
- Meet up with us in LA at E3 2008: Hope to see you there.
Courtesy of David “Point Man” Brothers
- Weapon Wheel – Curious how to switch weapons in SOCOM: Confrontation? Click through.
- Media Day 09: Coverage – We wrap up our Media Day coverage with links to some other coverage. Make sense?
- Gun of the Week: M87ELR – A shot of the rifle, a shot of me, and a video of a guy shooting it. It’s win/win/win!
- Assault Trailer – Check out the official SOCOM: US Navy SEALs Confrontation trailer!
- Dev Q&A 09 – David Seymour gives us some new info on SOCOM: Confrontation.
- A Tale of Two Maps – I give some impressions of Quarantine and Kasbah. You guys should see my clown impression.
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments