Here we are, a week away from the LA Convention Center’s doors swinging open for E3. What will you be seeing? Well, you at least know *some* of what’s going to be shown. Now, it’s time to meet the people behind the games you’ll see next week, and will be playing soon after.
A few weeks ago I quizzed you to find out what *you* would ask our producers if you met them. Well, I took those questions and did just that. First up, Deb Mars, who’s working on the highly anticipated (and awesome, seriously) PixelJunk Eden.
Here’s what we asked (and which Blog readers asked it, in parentheses):
- What game(s) you have at E3 this year?
- Do you think huge trade events like E3 are going to last? (Jeigh)
- Who in the industry would you most like to collaborate on a game with? (indigovenom)
- When did you know for sure that you belonged in the video game business? (Sindress)
- What kind of advice would you give those currently in college and would like to pursue a career in video game development? (Voozi)
- If you could say one thing to the fans of your game/series out there, what would it be? (Xanog)
Deborah Mars is a Senior Producer in SCEA’s Santa Monica Studios. She joined SCEA in 2002, and is focused primarily on working with External development teams to bring fresh, unique and innovative games to the PlayStation Network. Mars has more than 17 years experience in Product Development, with an extensive background in interactive media, new business start-ups, and management consulting. She has held positions at Sony Computer Entertainment America, Scient Corporation, The Tribune Company, and Encyclopaedia Britannica.
Now that you know who she is and what she’s showing at E3 – what game-related questions do you want me ask her next week? Tell me below.
Tomorrow: Kyle Shubel (LittleBigPlanet and Killzone 2)
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments