Happy Independence Day weekend (where applicable)! The Blog team is out of the office, but here’s what we covered in this shortened week.
- Firmware (v.2.40) Walkthrough Part 1: the XMB
- Firmware (v.2.40) Walkthrough Part 2: Trophies
- Firmware (v2.40) FAQ
- Trophies, Timed Challenges for Burnout Paradise: Burnout Paradise Trophies CONFIRMED.
- Want more R2? Grab GamePro: 300 foot leviathan? Check.
- New inFamous inFo, Screens: Look for more in inFamous at E3, now just 10 days away!
- Firmware (v2.40) status: Stay tuned to the Blog for further status updates.
- PlayStation Store Update: Featuring Qore Episode 2
Courtesy of David “Point Man” Brothers
- Media Day 05: Classic or Default – A few screenshots of the classic and default view in SOCOM: Confrontation.
- Media Day 06: SOCOM Features – Curious to see what’s new in SOCOM: Confrontation? I break it down here.
- SOCOM: Confrontation Music – Ernest, music editor at SCEA, gives us some solid info on how the soundtrack in SOCOM: Confrontation is going to work.
- SOCOM: Confrontation Release Date – SOCOM: Confrontation gets a new release date: 10/14/08. Be there.
- SOCOM 3 and Combined Assault Patches – Your favorite PS2 titles get another update.
- Media Day 07: Rob Roy – Rob Roy is an advisor to the SOCOM series and a very cool dude.
- Poll of the Week: What Was Your First SOCOM? – Easy question– when’d you join our ranks?