Gather up all spears and swords; mount the horses and man the catapults; shelter all the women and children: P-day is upon us!
Yes kids, Patapon is now available at all your fine retail shops, mega-stores and game stores nationwide. You are but a drive (walk, bike, skate) away from drumming up mighty rain clouds and creating unstoppable kawaii-armies of doom (to the Zigotons that is)!
If you’re on the fence or have commitment issues, here are a few items to help you decide and take the pata-plunge:
- Check out the demo available for download at the PlayStation Network Store or Patapon Web site.
- Read the accolades here, here, here, here, and here (Not to mention here – Pata-Props for the sweet Pics).
- Stroll through our Patapon trophy case
- What the reviewers are saying:
- How else do you plan to spend 20 bucks?
“Patapon is the greatest game this system has ever seen“- IGN.com
“unlike any game that has come before it” – GameSpot
“a bona fide hit for the PSP.”- GamePro
“just dynamite.”- Electronic Gaming Monthly
Fear not, ye weary Patapon fighters, we’ll be checking in here on Patapost Friday with game strategy and special tips. So if you have questions on gameplay or are feeling a bit stuck: drop us a note, we’ll see if we answer them then.
Till Friday … same Pata-time, same Pata-channel.
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments