Goodbye sadness, hello Patapon (demo that is).
This is an official announcement for the Patapon demo, and yes, this isn’t Groundhog Day; and no, you didn’t just have a Memento moment.
So, what’s all the fuss about? Well since Valentine’s Day is coming up, we decided that instead of sending each and every one of you heart-shaped candies and sappy cards, we’d provide you with something you’ve been asking for… so to keep the Valentine’s theme going:
Patapon + Interwebs = BFF’s 4-ever.
(Translation: Patapon PSP demo goes live on the PLAYSTATION Store for PC this Valentine’s Day; *hearts* for you)
Yes, it is true. After reading some of your comments (you know who you are), we decided to extend the demo to all corners of the North America, thanks to the powers of the interwebs, so come February 14th, 2008, you will be able to score the free Patapon demo online over the PLAYSTATION Store for PC.
But wait, there’s more! For an unlimited time only, you’ll also be able to download the Patapon PSP demo over your PS3 as well! Oh Pata-SNAP! So make sure your PSP’s Memory Stick Pro Duo is good and ready to download and transfer the demo from your PS3 over to your PSP.
So to summarize:
- Patapon PSP demo to launch over both the PlayStation Store for PC (http://store.playstation.com) and PS3 on February 14th, 2008
- Patapon PSP demo will have the same save-to-final feature as the UMD version.
- Memory Stick Duo needed to transfer the demo to your PSP. Your PSP does not have telepathic powers nor does it learn through osmosis (yet).
- Patapon PSP demo will complete your life and fill you full of hearts and French stuff (you know, like Rolito).
- You know what to do on February 26th
– Chris “Candy Heart” HM.
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments