A Thief’s End graces PS4 on 18th March 2016
Mark your calendars. 18th March 2016. That’s the day Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End will hit stores.
We’ve got the scoop on all the possibilities for you to jump into Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End.
For those of you that prefer booty for your castle, we have the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Special Edition and Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Libertalia Collector’s Edition.
In the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Special Edition you’ll find:
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Blu-ray disc
- Collectible steelbook case designed by Alexander “That Kid Who Draws” Iaccarino
- 48-page hardcover art book by Naughty Dog and Dark Horse
- Naughty Dog & Pirate Sigil Sticker Sheet
- Naughty Dog Points: redeem the points to unlock new multiplayer content and character upgrades.
If that’s not enough for you, the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Libertalia Collector’s Edition includes everything listed above, plus:
- A 12″ premium Nathan Drake statue by Gentle Giant
- Three multiplayer outfits: Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, Heist Drake and Desert Drake outfits
- Three custom weapon skins: Golden Weapon Skin, Snow Weapon Skin and Desert Weapon Skin
- Henry Avery, Thomas Tew and Adam Baldrige Sigil Ball Caps
- Madagascar Sidekick Outfits
- Phurba Dagger Taunt
- An Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End dynamic theme
If you prefer to own your games digitally, then you also have options. Starting tomorrow you can choose to pre-order the Digital Standard Edition from PlayStation Store that comes jam packed with:
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End digital download
- Two multiplayer outfits: Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune and Heist Drake
- Two custom weapon skins: Golden Weapon Skin and Snow Weapon Skin
- The Phurba Dagger Taunt
- Naughty Dog Points
Or, if you want the complete digital experience you can pre-order the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Digital Deluxe Edition , which includes everything above plus:
- Desert Drake Multiplayer Outfit
- Desert Weapon Skin
- Thomas Tew and Adam Baldridge
- Uncharted 4 Triple Pack
- Includes future access to the first-ever single-player story add-on for the Uncharted series and two multiplayer packs that will unlock new, rare and legendary multiplayer items
- Instant unlock of two multiplayer customization items
The Triple Pack will also be available to purchase separately as an add-on. If you already pre-ordered Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End through PlayStation Store, you can upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition to nab that sweet discount on the Triple Pack.
Plenty to look over and think about, but I’m glad we can finally give you more details on Naughty Dog‘s latest title.
Join the ConversationAdd a Comment
But don't be a jerk!
Loading More Comments