Hi everyone. It’s Jmax from Dontnod here to say ‘hi’ for the final time before the release of Remember Me and to also give you a look at the launch trailer and show some more, never seen before, art from the game.
I’d like to start by saying thank you for your comments and questions on my previous couple of posts. It’s always really gratifying as a developer to be able to hear what fans and those that buy the games are thinking and also hear your questions directly. Once again, if you have any questions I will do my utmost to answer them below.
First up, here’s the trailer for your viewing pleasure:
Now, for this last post I thought I would take the opportunity to give one final plug for the game and convince you why you should part with your hard earned cash to play it! To do this I thought I would employ the classic ‘list’ format (everyone likes lists, don’t they?):
- It’s a brand new IP, a brand new character and a brand new universe. With so many games on their millionth version, here is a totally new concept. Here is a totally new character to play as, in a new world, that you can immerse yourself in as you follow the intriguing story.
- As an elite memory hunter Nilin has powers that have not been seen before. With her powers you have the ability to break into people’s minds, not only steal memories but also remix them. You can then see how the butterfly effect will change their personalities and reaction as you change a few details in their memory.
- The cool, very accessible yet deep combat system that gives you more options than most action titles. We think it’s very innovative and has options for all levels of gamers.
- It looks beautiful. Okay, so I know I am biased but I genuinely believe this is one of the best looking games on the PS3. We have worked hard to create a unique vision of Neo-Paris 2084 and I hope that it is one that you enjoy exploring.
- The soundtrack is fantastic. Really, Olivier Deriviere is a genius and if you are interested in hearing some excerpts from the score (which should be on sale by the time you are reading this) you can hear them here.
So, I hope that you have at the very least been intrigued at what I have had to tell you about the game and once again, I’d like to thank you for your time and your questions. À bientôt.