The global economic environment is a challenge that many of you around the world are no doubt experiencing. We’re seeing high global inflation rates, as well as adverse currency trends, impacting consumers and creating pressure on many industries. Based on these challenging economic conditions, SIE has made the difficult decision to increase the recommended retail price (RRP) of PlayStation 5 in select markets across Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA), Asia-Pacific (APAC), Latin America (LATAM), as well as Canada. There will be no price increase in the United States.
The new RRPs below are effective immediately unless otherwise noted.*
- PS5 with Ultra HD Blu-ray disc drive – SGD 799
- PS5 Digital Edition – SGD 669
- PS5 with Ultra HD Blu-ray disc drive – MYR 2,499
- PS5 Digital Edition – MYR 2,069
- PS5 with Ultra HD Blu-ray disc drive – IDR 9,699,000
- PS5 Digital Edition – IDR 8,199,000
- PS5 with Ultra HD Blu-ray disc drive – THB 18,690
- PS5 Digital Edition – THB 15,690
- PS5 with Ultra HD Blu-ray disc drive – PHP 30,790
- PS5 with Ultra HD Blu-ray disc drive – VND 15,990,000
While this price increase is a necessity given the current global economic environment and its impact on SIE’s business, our top priority continues to be improving the PS5 supply situation so that as many players as possible can experience everything that PS5 offers and what’s still to come.
Thank you for your continued support.
*Select markets in EMEA, APAC, and LATAM not listed above may also receive price increases. Please check with your local retailer.