Four powerful and iconic Dragon Ball Super characters — Goku, Vegeta, Bulma, and Beerus — arrive in Fortnite.
A new Power Unleashed tab has arrived in Fortnite, full of new Quests and rewards. This tab’s available all the way until August 30, 2022, at 1am PT / 4 AM ET.
The Power Unleashed tab tracks your Power Level as you complete new limited-time Dragon Ball Quests in Battle Royale and the Dragon Ball Adventure Island. Test your skills in strength, agility, focus, and more in seven sets of themed Quests which reward you with a Dragon Ball at the end of each set.
As you raise your Power Level, you’ll unlock rewards like the Dragon Radar Back Bling, Emotes, Sprays, and Battle Pass Levels. When you complete your training and collect all seven Dragon Balls, you’ll score the Shenron Glider.
Go Even Further Beyond
Battle With Versus Boards
The strongest warriors are always testing themselves — introducing Versus Boards.
Versus Boards pit you and a rival player against one another in a fight to be the Island’s strongest! Both players must opt into a battle by interacting with a Board on the Island, and when your opponent is chosen, you’ll each be revealed on each other’s map. You’ll then have just five minutes to defeat your opponent and claim victory.
Versus Boards have temporarily taken the place of Bounty Boards, and they can be found where Bounty Boards were previously.
Wield the Powers of Goku
Fortnite x Dragon Ball introduces the Kamehameha and Nimbus Cloud (Kintoun) items in Battle Royale.
Falling from the sky in deliveries (invented by Capsule Corp) throughout each match, pick up the Kamehameha and launch a devastating energy beam at anyone who crosses your path, or call on the Nimbus Cloud (Kintoun) to take flight around the Island.
Players can also visit Bulma at the iconic Kame House, on a very small island off the coast of the mainland. Visit Bulma and give her some Bars as another way to obtain these powerful items.
Dragon Ball Super Episode Festival and Adventure Island
Starting on August 16, 2022, you can enjoy watching a selection of episodes from the Dragon Ball Super series in the Dragon Ball Super Episode Festival in Discover.
Want even more Dragon Ball fun? Starting August 19, 2022, you can visit the Dragon Ball Adventure Island to explore areas inspired by iconic locations in Dragon Ball Super. Both of these experiences will be available until September 17, 2022.
Both of the above experiences can be found in Discover. If you want to choose a specific episode from the Dragon Ball Super Episode Festival, you can enter one of the following island codes:
- Dragon Ball Super Episode 09: Thanks for Waiting, Lord Beerus! A Super Saiyan God is Born at Last! – 0795-3388-3496
- Dragon Ball Super Episode 10: Show Us, Goku! The Power of a Super Saiyan God! – 0673-6464-4504
- Dragon Ball Super Episode 11: Let’s Keep Going, Lord Beerus! The Battle of the Gods! – 7314-1087-7406
- Dragon Ball Super Episode 13: Goku, Surpass Super Saiyan God! – 2217-0697-8017
- Dragon Ball Super Episode 81: Bergamo the Crusher vs. Goku! Whose Strength Reaches the Wild Blue Yonder? – 3318-8565-563
- Dragon Ball Super Episode 98: Ah, the Uncertainty! A Universe Despairs! – 7179-9939-7063.
Tournament of Power
Harness your power and unleash it in the Tournament of Power taking place in all regions on August 18, 2022. Compete in this Battle Royale Duos tournament for a chance to potentially earn the Angry Vegeta Emoticon, Goku’s Kanji Banner Icon, and the Beerus Eating Spray.
Dragon Ball Item Shop
Outfits available now in the Item Shop:
A Saiyan raised on Earth who has protected it from many enemies. His Saiyan name is Kakarot. He loves fighting, and the stronger the opponent, the more excited he gets! Following the Tournament of Power, he discovers there are still many strong warriors in the universe he has yet to encounter, and he trains to pursue a higher level.
(Comes with the Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan Blue, and Ultra Instinct alt Styles, as well as the built-in Goku’s Charging Up Emote. Universal Charging Up Emote sold separately.)
A proud Saiyan prince who shares an intense rivalry with Goku. He was once a cruel and evil warrior, but after fighting with Goku, gained a good heart. Vegeta trains to beat Goku but feels threatened by Frieza after he is revived following the Tournament of Power.
(Comes with the Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan Blue, and Super Saiyan Blue Evolved alt Styles, as well as the built-in Vegeta’s Charging Up Emote. Universal Charging Up Emote sold separately.)
The first friend that Goku meets. She searches for the Dragon Balls with Goku and his friends and frequently bails them out of trouble. She is the well-bred daughter of the Capsule Corporation, inventor of the Dragon Radar, and is a genius with machines.
(Comes with the Lab Coat alt Style.)
A god of destruction tasked with maintaining balance in the universe. If he gets into a foul mood, he will destroy any nearby planets or lifeforms. He meets Goku when he heads to Earth intending to fight the Super Saiyan God, but is subsequently pulled in many directions through Goku’s actions. He likes to eat tasty things and sleep.
- Nyoibo: A mysterious staff given to Goku by Grandpa Gohan.
- The Seer Fish: Beerus’s forgetful prophet fish.
- Kamesennin’s Shell: Worn by Kamesennin himself.
Pickaxes, Gliders, and Emotes
- Nyoibo Pickaxe: A mysterious staff given to Goku by Grandpa Gohan.
- Kamesennin’s Staff Pickaxe: Used by Kamesennin himself.
- Nimbus Cloud (Kintoun) Glider: A mysterious nimbus cloud given to Goku by Kamesennin.
- Space Pod Glider: Used mostly for the purpose of invading planets.
- Charging Up Emote: Show ’em what you’re made of.
- Fusion Emote: Do you remember the dance steps?
Players will also have the opportunity to pick up these items in bundles:
- The Goku & Beerus Bundle includes the Goku Outfit, Goku’s Pickaxe, Goku’s Back Bling, Goku’s Transformation Emote, Beerus Outfit, and Beerus Back Bling.
- The Vegeta & Bulma Bundle includes the Vegeta Outfit, Vegeta’s Transformation Emote, and Bulma Outfit.
The Dragon Ball Gear Bundle includes the Kintoun Glider, Space Pod Glider, Fusion Emote, Kamesennin’s Staff Pickaxe, and Kamesennin’s Shell Back Bling.