The team at En Masse Entertainment shares their secrets to get you ahead of the competition
Hello! I’m Matt Denomme, Senior Product Manager at En Masse Entertainment. Today, we’re launching a new class as a free update to Tera on Playstation 4 – the gunner!
I rounded up a few tips from our team to help you level up fast and get the most out of playing her.
- Between you and your constructs, you’re a one-woman trinity! Summon your HB and ST units to act as your healer and tank, then get ready to let loose with all the DPS you can muster.
- Aim for crit, power, and damage bonuses on your gear and glyphs.
- Always be on the move. Learning to dodge enemy attacks is a great way to learn how to make sure enemies don’t dodge yours.
- Lead your opponents with your Arcane Barrage skill, then detonate it at just the right time for maximum effect.
- Build up your Willpower with bombs, Scattershot, Mana Missiles, and Arcane Barrage, then cut loose with your heavy-hitting Bombardment on a group of foes, or unleash a percussive batch of Burst Fire into one or more opponents.
- Use Bombardment early and often in fights against crowds or Big-Ass Monsters! While Bombardment consumes a lot of Willpower, every missile hit restores a bit of Willpower. Then, when the time comes, unleash Balder’s Vengeance as the ultimate finishing move.
The gunner is easy to pick up and fun to master. We hope, like us, you’ll find she’s a blast to play!