The real driving simulator keeps getting better. Here’s a rundown of this week's new patch.
Today, we’re very excited to announce that Gran Turismo Sport’s Patch 1.13 is now live, featuring 12 brand new cars, two new tracks and three all new GT League events for drivers to enjoy.
Whether you’re an old-school F1 fan or modern supercar connoisseur, we’re sure you’ll enjoy the 12 new additions to Brand Central this month. Take a look at the full line-up:
- Alpine A110 1600S
- Alpine A110 Première Édition
- Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic
- De Tomaso Pantera
- Dodge Challenger R/T
- Ford Mustang Mach 1
- Gran Turismo F1500T-A
- Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4
- Subaru WRX STI Isle of Man Time Attack Car
- Subaru Falken Tire / Turn 14 Distribution BRZ
- Toyota Supra 3.0GT Turbo A
- Toyota MR2 GT-S
Next, we’ve expanded the fan-favorite Blue Moon Bay Speedway by creating two brand new hybrid circuits: Blue Moon Bay Speedway Infield A and B – each adding tight turns and hairpins to the original course’s oval for a unique challenge.
GT League Events
Finally, we’ve added three exciting new GT League events geared towards drivers of all experience levels, including:
- Stars & Stripes – Beginner League
- Vision Gran Turismo Trophy – Amateur League
- F1500 Championship – Professional League
Don’t forget: you can find all the latest info on upcoming GT Sport content right here at PlayStation.Blog or over at the official Gran Turismo website. Until next time, drivers, we’ll see you out on the track.