We’ve got a new guy joining us today fresh out of selection. His name’s Soap.
-Gaz, Modern Warfare
That new guy? It’s you. Whether you’re eager to return to the classic action or experience everything for the first time, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered on PS4 is an immersive return to what many have called one of the greatest video game campaigns in history.
The epic adventure that is the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered campaign will be available to play 30 days early starting now, exclusively to PS4 players who have pre-purchased the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy, Legacy Pro, or Digital Deluxe editions.
It’s hard to believe that it’s been nearly a decade since Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare was released. In the last nine years, MW was the title that propelled the Call of Duty series into the modern era and beyond, and remains a hallmark in storytelling with classic missions like “All Ghillied Up,” “Shock and Awe,” and “Charlie Don’t Surf.”
Originally developed by Infinity Ward, this newly remastered, high-definition version of the game has been remastered for PS4 by Raven Software and executive produced by Infinity Ward, and features enhanced textures, physically-based rendering, high-dynamic range lighting, and much more to bring a new generation experience to fans.
If you’re about to dive in for the first time, or can’t wait to return to the glory days of Modern Warfare, prepare yourself for high-definition excitement and jump in a month early. Here are some details to get you outfitted and ready to go.
- To gain access to the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Campaign 30 days early, you must pre-purchase a PS4 edition of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare that includes Modern Warfare Remastered. These editions are the Legacy Edition, Legacy Pro Edition, Digital Legacy Edition, and the Digital Deluxe Edition. Click here for a full list of participating retailers.
- If you have pre-ordered one of the above versions of the game at a participating retailer, you will need to complete your full purchase to be sent a PlayStation code by your retailer that will allow you access to the Modern Warfare Remastered campaign.
- Access to the Modern Warfare Remastered Campaign 30 days early is limited to PS4. Other current generation platforms and PC will be available on November 4, at which point the campaign and 10 multiplayer maps will be available.
- Once you receive your code, you can input it into your PS4 and begin downloading now. If you purchased through PlayStation Store, you will automatically be granted access and can also begin downloading now.
- This offer is good until November 3, and after that point you will need to install the full version of Modern Warfare Remastered that is included with your Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition, Legacy Pro Edition, Digital Legacy Edition, or Digital Deluxe Edition. All of your campaign progress will carry over to the launch version, and you can continue wherever you left off.
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments