When it comes to VR, seeing is believing. It’s hard to get a sense of the magical worlds that VR transports you to by just reading about the games, or seeing photos and videos. For that reason, we’re including a free demo disc in each retail PlayStation VR unit (both the launch bundle and core unit) that’s jam-packed with content.
The disc includes demos of entertainment and gaming content spanning across a wide variety of diverse genres. That way, you can get a sense of the content you enjoy the most and can even click to purchase and download the game after trying the demo.
Also, if your friends have a PS4 system but have not played PS VR yet, just bring your PS VR and demo disc over to their place so they can have a go!
Now without further ado, here’s what you get on the disc:
- Allumette (Penrose)
- Battlezone (Rebellion)
- DriveClub VR (SIE WWS)
- Eve: Valkyrie (CCP Games)
- Gnog (KO_OP)
- Harmonix Music VR (Harmonix Music Systems)
- Headmaster (Frame Interactive)
- Here They Lie (SIE WWS)
- Job Simulator (Owlchemy Labs)
- PlayStation VR Worlds (SIE WWS)
- Resident Evil 7 biohazard — Kitchen Teaser (Capcom CO., LTD.)
- Rez Infinite (Enhance Games)
- Rigs Mechanized Combat League (SIE WWS)
- Thumper (Drool)
- Tumble VR (SIE WWS)
- Until Dawn: Rush of Blood (SIE WWS)
- Wayward Sky (Uber Entertainment)
- Within (Within)
The demo disc will also be available for download at PlayStation Store for free after PS VR launches.
Please note, content included in the demo disc differs across countries and regions. The demo disc with the above content will be included in retail PS VR units in the US and Canada.