Time to show off some of your best — and worst — moments in the Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Beta to your fellow community members. In partnership with our pals at PlayStation, we’re running a contest where you can win some great prizes or shout-outs on social media by sharing those very moments.
We’re calling it Uncharted 101.
During the Uncharted 4 multiplayer beta, challenges will be released on social media, asking you to explore many of the interesting gameplay features in the Beta, such as using the grappling hook to deploying a Mystical in a match. We’re asking our community to share what they’ve learned using #Uncharted101ContestEntry on Facebook and Twitter, rewarding the authors of the best posts with re-posts, re-Tweets, or a chance to win a copy of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End once it’s released.
The contest starts today at 12:00 PM Pacific!
We’ve got some great prizes lined up. 50 entrants will have a chance to win a digital copy of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End and one entrant will have the chance to win the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Libertalia Collector’s Edition.
It’s easy to participate:
- The contest starts on December 9th, 2015 at 12:00 PM Pacific and ends December 13th, 2015 at 12:00 PM Pacific.
- You have to be following Naughty Dog on Twitter or Facebook, or PlayStation on Twitter or Facebook
- Share your entry photo or video with @Naughty_Dog or @PlayStation using the hashtag #Uncharted101ContestEntry on Twitter, or post to your Facebook feed with the hashtag #Uncharted101ContestEntry
- Your Tweet or post must include the #Uncharted101ContestEntry hashtag and a image or video completing the challenge issued by Naughty Dog
- You must use the Share button on your PS4 and then share it on Twitter or Facebook with the hashtag #Uncharted101ContestEntry
- You must be a legal resident in one of the 50 United States excluding Arizona
Be sure to read the Official Rules right away and then start sharing your content.
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments