How will VR evolve the video game medium? What’s the number one thing a gaming VR experience has to get right? Will VR change the way that humans interact with technology? Those are questions we hope to answer during our PlayStation Experience panel “PlayStation VR and The Future of Play,” kicking off at 2:00 PM Pacific this Saturday, December 5th at PlayStation Experience in San Francisco, California.
During the forty minute discussion, we’ll welcome leading PlayStation VR developers, including Dave Ranyard from London Studio, Anton Mikhailov from Media Molecule, and other talented developers to discuss how VR will leave its mark on gaming and culture.
- What: PlayStation VR and The Future of Play
- Where: San Francisco, CA — Moscone West Hall, 3rd Floor
- When: Saturday, December 5th. 2:00PM Pacific
- Dave Ranyard, Director at London Studio
- Anton Mikhailov, Media Molecule
- And special guests!
Hope you can join us this weekend! We’ve got some discounted hotel rooms still available, so if you’re looking to make a trip of it, get the full scoop here.