There’s always time to cause some digital chaos. The master of grappling hooks and improvised explosives returns to PlayStation this week with a new open-world playground — and plenty of firepower to liberate it. That’s right, Just Cause 3 is out this week on PS4.
Just Cause 3 features a sprawling open-world filled with destructible elements. Rico is once again tasked with toppling a dictator from a lush Mediterranean island paradise. Players have an unprecedented degree of freedom to traverse the island by land, sea, and air, and use a variety of weapons to create emergent action set pieces. If you’ve never played a Just Cause game before, now’s your chance.
Plus, owners of Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection have exclusive access to the Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Beta starting on December 4th. If you want a small taste of the explosive competitive action that Naughty Dog has in the works, don’t miss it.
Due to the holiday we’re working with a lightweight Drop this weekend, so please pardon our brevity. Enjoy, and hope to see you at PlayStation Experience next weekend!
- Arcade Archives The Legend of Kage, PS4 — Digital
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, PS4 — Digital
- Dariusburst: Chronicle Saviours, PS4, PS Vita — Digital (PS4 ver. out 12/2, Vita ver. out 11/30)
- Handball 16, PS4, PS3, PS Vita — Digital (Out 11/30)
- Just Cause 3, PS4 — Digital, Retail
- Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends, PS4, PS3 — Digital, Retail (Trial available)
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege, PS4 — Digital, Retail
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Multiplayer Beta, PS4 — Digital (Out 12/4, exclusive to Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection owners)
- G-Eazy – When It’s Dark Out
- Rick Ross – Black Market
- Kid Cudi – Speedin’ Bullet To Heaven
- Ted 2 (Unrated)
- The Guardsman
- Maze Runner: Scorch Trials
- Santas in the Barn – Premieres December 2nd at 9/8c (Available on truTV)
- Racing Extinction – Premieres December 2nd at 9/8c (Available on Discovery)
- The Wiz LIVE! – Premieres December 3rd at 8/7c (Available on NBC)
The information above is subject to change without notice.