We tell stories over campfires, cocktails, loudspeakers, and controllers. Storytelling is one of the truest expressions of the human experience, and serves a key role in gaming. We at PlayStation want to celebrate this artform at PlayStation Experience on December 5th.
It is my great pleasure to invite you to The Future of Storytelling panel, where we’ll hear from an incredible lineup of guests that have each contributed to this timeless art through various applications of technology and gaming. What inspired their craft during childhood? How did they build their tales on PlayStation? And what will they do next to drive the entire art forward? We’ll ask these questions, and more.
Here’s everything you need to know, at a glance…
- What: The Future of Storytelling
- Where: San Francisco, CA — Moscone West Hall, 3rd Floor
- When: Saturday, December 5th. 6:00PM Pacific
- Cory Barlog, Creative Director at Santa Monica Studio
- Jenova Chen, Creative Director at thatgamecompany
- Kareem Ettouney, Creative Director at Media Molecule
- Greg Kasavin, Writing & Design at Supergiant Games
If you’ve ever played a game with a great story, then this is a panel you don’t want to miss. It’s not every day that you bring some of the most experienced storytellers in the business into one room.
Remember, you can still buy tickets to PlayStation Experience and reserve discounted hotel rooms right here. I hope to see you there!