Hello, PlayStation fans. I’m pleased to announce that Beyond: Two Souls is coming to PS4 next week, complete with graphical improvements and new fan-requested features. You’ll be able to download it from PlayStation Store starting November 24th for $29.99.
Players will have another chance to experience the story of Jodie Holmes (played, excellently, by Ellen Page), a young woman who possesses supernatural powers through her psychic link to an invisible entity. Holmes’ journey is intertwined with the complex Dr. Dawkins (brought to life by the inimitable Willem Dafoe), on PS4.
The PS4 edition of the game features a number of improvements:
- Enhanced 1080p graphics including motion blur, bloom and depth of field effects, as well as improved lighting and shadows. The game also makes use of the DualShock 4 speaker to improve immersion when playing as the Entity.
- Decisions are highlighted at the end of each scene and compared with those made by other players.
- You can now play the game in chronological order right from the start – a much requested feature in the PS3 version!
- Increased difficulty in certain fight scene, combined with improved controls for action sequences.
- Includes the “Enhanced Experiments” DLC.
Update: An earlier version of this post stated that players would have to complete the game before being able to play it in chronological order. This feature is unlocked from the start of the game.
We can also now confirm that Heavy Rain will be coming to PS4 digitally next year on March 1st. For those attending PlayStation Experience this year, you’ll be able to get hands-on time with both Beyond: Two Souls and Heavy Rain.
What’s more, those who purchase Beyond: Two Souls digitally will be entitled to download Heavy Rain on PS4 when it releases at a discount.
We really hope you enjoy revisiting these games or experiencing them for the first time!
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments