What it do, PlayStation fans? How has 2015 been treating y’all?
Ah man, are we excited! We’ve released our first update for Loadout on PS4! We’ve taken all your feedback over the past few weeks and crammed a huge list of awesome improvements and outrageous additions (you will know it when you see it) to the Loadout universe.
The main focus of this update is to fine tune Loadout as a whole, tighten up spots that needed some lovin’, and provide you with a great foundation for future updates. So hop on your PS4 and spin up Loadout, and get back to crushing the Kroad and annihilating your human enemies.
We’re calling this update Phase Zero. Why Phase Zero? Because we felt like Phase One was too long to wait. Want the lowdown on what to expect? Get the quick and dirty on the patch notes below!
Phase Zero Update:
- New Playable Character — Disco Kroad Tony.
- Significant AI improvements.
- Buy weapon parts directly with Blutes in weaponcrafting.
- Extensive weapon balance tuning.
- Analog running (player will run after holding the left stick forward after 1.5 seconds).
- Performance enhancements to aiming and the camera.
- Mission and PVP game type difficulty tuning.
- Economy changes and improvements.
- Balanced fusion requirements and added brief tutorial (fusion is your friend in building the most elite weapons possible).
- Additional outfitter parts for T-Bone and Axl.
- Campaign is now called “Proving Grounds” — a great place to level up and acquire blutes and spacebux.
- Arena is now “The Arena.” There is some significance here. Please let us know when you find it.
- Persistent lobbies in The Arena (lobbies now roll-over rather than end after a match so you can hang with your friends longer and keep playing together).
- Players are now able to late join in PvP.
- Improved stability and numerous bug fixes.
For a detailed list of changes on weapon tuning, AI improvements, fusion adjustments and more, visit our PlayStation 4 forums.
Thanks again for playing Loadout, PlayStation fans! We can’t wait to hear what you think of the Phase Zero Update and since we believe you deserve a sneak peek on what’s intended to ship in Phase One, check out the short list below!
- New player rating system.
- More social features such as text chat and quick text.
- New maps.
- 60 FPS (and it feels so sweet!).
- New weapon tuning based on your input.
- The bloodiest prize saw ever. It’s a saw that gives prizes. And blood.
- Gear Score (know thine enemies).
- Player killcards.