The team here at Ready At Dawn are finishing up The Order: 1886, with just a little under 4 months until the game is released worldwide on February 20th, 2015. Sir Galahad (below) is our mustached leader of the Knights of the Order, and it also happens to be November later this week.
What happens when you combine mustaches with November? You get Movember, and we want you to join The Order team to help raise money for charity.
More information about Movember can be found here, and this entire event is for all, regardless of gender. Even if you cannot or do not want to grow a mustache, you can still help! We’ve compiled a list below of all the ways you can join Ready At Dawn, The Order: 1886, and Movember in changing the face of men’s health.
Starting November 1st, you can:
- Start growing a mustache and join our official team on the Movember website.
- Start “growing” a fake mustache, or draw one across your upper lip, and join our team.
- Donate either to “The Order” team, or to any of the participants within our team.
- Follow along with our progress on @RAD_Studios and @TheOrder1886 on Twitter.
- Take a photo of yourself with a DualShock 4 as a replacement for a mustache and share it with the world, along with a link to our Movember page: http://bit.ly/TheOrderMovember. Don’t forget to tag it with #DS4Movember!
To kick off number 5, the co-founders of Ready At Dawn, Ru Weerasuriya and Andrea Pessino, will be the first to show off their own custom DualShock 4 mustaches, ready for #DS4Movember ahead. Will you join us?
As a final note, we’ll also have a very special guest joining The Order Movember team, Sir Galahad himself. He’s taken a straight edge to his iconic mustache, and will growing it back throughout the month, all in the name of The Order Movember. He was even gracious enough to provide us with a photo of his clean upper lip, and promised to update his status during Movember.
Thank you to everyone for reading this, and we really hope you choose to participate with the team inside Ready At Dawn. Remember that once you join our team, start spreading the word by asking your friends, family, and random internet strangers to donate to Movember, and change the face of men’s health.