One of the most common questions we receive all over the place is “what exactly is new to Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX?”
Well, we’ve made it easy for everyone. In the latest New Features trailer, we highlight a few of the MANY new pieces of content that you all can enjoy on December 2nd.
Brand new to us, the Final Mix versions of both Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep are two of the stories included in this compilation. So you get to relive Kingdom Hearts awesomeness, for the first time!
In addition to everything detailed in the trailer, here’s just a small sliver of things that you can look forward to:
Kingdom Hearts II
- A remastered soundtrack has been completely overhauled by an orchestra to provide a richer and more beautiful experience. More than 90 of the music tracks have been remastered.
- A secret movie that leads in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
- New gummi ship missions
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
- New action and support abilities
- New deck commands and a command style — “Rhythmic Mixer”
- New items!
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
- Cinematic cutscenes based off of your favorite battles, including — Data Sora vs. Data Riku
If you weren’t already looking forward to fighting in Mickey’s house in Timeless River, or lightcycling through Space Paranoids or driving yourself crazy by playing that ice cream mini game in Disney Town in Birth by Sleep… there’s a lot more content to look forward to! Let’s. Get. HYPED!
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX will launch exclusively on PS3 this December 5th. You can pre-order to get a complimentary upgrade to the Limited Edition, which contains the free exclusive Disney collectible pin badge at participating retailers. Pre-order here.
What new feature are you looking forward to the most in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX?