Resogun veterans have a few excuses to dive back into the acclaimed PS4 launch title: the game just got a shipload of new content, including a ship editor, local co-op, a new level, and new gameplay modes.
More highlights from this week: This beautiful interview with No Man’s Sky devs Hello Games, Blacklight Retribution is out of beta and PS Plus members will get some free goodies, PlatinumGames is making a Legend of Korra game on PS4 (and we played it!), Borderlands 2 on PS Vita got some stability and control improvements, on-rails / off-the-wall shooter Blue Estate launched on PS4 with a free demo, intimate war story Valiant Hearts is out on PS4 and PS3, and we looked back at E3 2014 through the lens of the PlayStation community.
It’s looking like another marathon FFXIV session for me, though I do want to hop in and make a few custom ships in Resogun… What are you playing this weekend?
- I’m playing: Final Fantasy XIV (Good King Moggle Mog XII!)
- I’m watching: This incredible interview with No Man’s Sky devs Hello Games
- I’m listening to: PlayStation Blogcast 125, RX Bandits
This Week’s Top 10 Posts
- PS Plus: July’s Free Game Lineup Goes Live Tuesday
- Resogun Update Out Tomorrow: Ship Editor, Local Co-op, More Trophies
- Blacklight: Retribution PS Plus Starter Pack Revealed
- The Legend of Korra on PS4: PlatinumGames Joins the Avatar
- Borderlands 2 Vita Update Out Today, Improved Stability and Control
- Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark Out Today on PS4, PS3
- Blue Estate Out Tuesday on PS4, Free Demo & PS Plus Discount
- Valiant Hearts: The Great War Out Today on PS4, PS3
- E3 2014: PlayStation Community Highlights
- Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland Out Today on PS3, Vita
Most-Watched Video of the Week
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments