I did it! I beat Dark Souls II! After I finished it, I said I was going to take a break from games for the weekend, but I already kind of want to hop back in and clean up the three optional bosses I missed…
Anyway! This week’s PlayStation.Blog highlights. Sucker Punch listened to fan feedback and they’re adding some new features to inFAMOUS Second Son, Ryan got to play the first two hours of Ubisoft’s beautiful new RPG Child of Light on PS4, Minecraft PS3 players can get some new Uncharted, Killzone, and Heavy Rain skins, we’re going to be giving away some rare PlayStation loot at PAX East, you can raise a puppy on your PS Vita (YOU CAN RAISE A PUPPY ON YOUR PS VITA), Joe Danger on PS Vita gets playable Sackboy, Iota and Atoi, Square dropped some FF14 knowledge (beta 2 is live!), we got a crazy creepy new SOMA trailer (by the way, it takes place underwater… yeah), and more. Phew, did I miss anything?
With Dark Souls II finally completed, I think it’s high time I step into the dimensionally ambiguous world of Fez. Cross save means I can work my way through while I’m waiting for Captain America to start, then come home after the movie and keep playing on PS4!
What are you guys and girls playing this weekend?
- I’m playing: Dark Souls II (beaten!), FEZ
- I’m watching: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- I’m listening to: Minibosses
This Week’s Top 10 Posts
- Second Son Update Incoming: Change Time of Day, HUD Off, 30FPS Option
- Mercenary Kings Out Today on PS4
- The First 2 Hours of Child of Light on PS4
- Latest Minecraft PS3 Update Adds Uncharted, Killzone, Heavy Rain Skins
- PlayStation Vita Pets Coming on June 3rd
- Road Not Taken on PS4, Vita: Living a Full, 15-Year Life
- Killzone Shadow Fall Insurgent Pack Out Today
- Ragnarok Odyssey ACE Out Today for PS3, PS Vita
- PAX East 2014: PlayStation WWS Community Exchange
- New Combat Trailer Revealed for Bound by Flame on PS4
Most-Watched Video of the Week
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments